Many people are unaware that they have underlying heart disease. For this reason, regular cardiac check-ups are valuable particularly after , it is relatively simple to assess the heart in the out-patient environment an at the same time we can monitor your blood pressure and blood lipids. Regular screening ensures that any abnormalities are found early and appropriate treatment is commenced before things progress thisenabling your doctor to minimize future damage that may resulting from any heart condition. disease.
At the Specialist Medical Clinic, our cardiologist, Dr Bernd Reisbeck, offers a full cardiac assessment service. Non-invasive investigations such as echocardiogram, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring and electrocardiography (ECG) ensure your heart’s electrical and physiological wellbeing.
If any abnormalities are found expert advice is provided and if necessary , further tests (interventional cardiac angiography +/- intervention) can be organised for you.
Our cardiac department provide the we offer the following:
- Cardiac disease risk assessment
- Blood pressure assessment and control
- ECG (resting and stress) interpretation
- 24- hour ECG monitoring and recording
- 24- hour blood pressure monitoring and recording
- Management of all cardiac conditions including following a heart attack
- Dr Reisbeck performs interventional cardiology treatments at his interventional centre in San Pedro
- Onward referral to our Cardiothoracic Surgical specialist’s team in Spain Dr Aranda