Many people are unaware that they have underlying heart disease. For this reason, regular cardiac check-ups are valuable. It is relatively simple to assess the heart in the out-patient environment, at the same time we can monitor your blood pressure and blood lipids. Regular screening ensures that any abnormalities are found at an early stage and appropriate treatment can be commenced before things progress, this enables your doctor to minimise future damage that may result from any heart condition.
At the Specialist Medical Clinic, our cardiologist, Dr Bernd Reisbeck, offers a full cardiac assessment service. Non-invasive investigations such as echocardiogram, electrocardiography (ECG), 24 hour ECG monitoring and stress ECG ensure your heart’s electrical and physiological wellbeing.
If any abnormalities are found expert advice is provided and if necessary, further tests (interventional cardiac angiography +/- intervention) can be organised for you.
Our cardiac department provides the following:
- Cardiac disease risk assessment
- Blood pressure assessment and control
- ECG (resting and stress) interpretation
- 24- hour ECG monitoring and recording
- 24- hour blood pressure monitoring and recording
- Management of all cardiac conditions including following a heart attack
- Dr Reisbeck performs interventional cardiology treatments at his interventional centre in Marbella
- Onward referral to our Cardiothoracic Surgical specialist’s team in Spain Dr Aranda
How can we help you today?
General Practitioner/ Family Medicine/ Occupational Health
Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiologist
Staff Nurse and Specialist Diabetic Nurse Practitioner
General Internal Physician