She provides a comprehensive healthcare service for children, from birth to the age of 14, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Comprehensive wellness checks – monitoring a child’s growth, development and overall health, as well as administration of routine vaccinations.
- Treatment of paediatric problems including sleep issues, behavioural challenges, and general child-rearing concerns.
- Treatment of acute medical complaints including fever, cough, cold, earache, stomach issues, etc.
- Consultations regarding growth and development concerns affecting children’s physical, mental, or social development, such as delayed milestones or behavioural issues.
- Nutrition and health advice, providing information on breastfeeding, formula feeding, and addressing feeding diﬃculties in infants and young children.
- Treatment of chronic health conditions, such as asthma, allergies, diabetes, or developmental disorders for their effective management.
- Preventive care, important to promote good health and prevent future health issues, providing guidance on safety, injury prevention, and healthy lifestyle habits.