The Specialist Medical Clinic’s Corporate Health team provides specialist Occupational Health services throughout Gibraltar.
Our team has extensive experience of working with companies of all sizes and offers each client a holistic service which is specifically tailored to meet each company’s Corporate Health needs.
The SMCCH team has a proven track record of providing occupational health solutions to meet the needs of a wide variety or individual organisations within Gibraltar across many industries including local government and public service sectors, oil and petroleum industry, IT and technical support companies, utility companies, financial and professional organisations, healthcare, the gaming industry and retailing sectors.
To us, every client is important no matter the size of the company.
Our services include:
- Medical Assessments
- Health Surveillance
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Occupational vaccinations and Travel Health Advice
- Health and wellbeing Screening
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Occupational Health Risk Assessments
- Executive Well Man / Woman Medicals
- Employee assistance support service (EAP)
- Lifestyle /Health promotion programs
- Specialist Areas – Confined Space / Vibration Tools
The Specialist Medical Clinic has been providing a wide variety of healthcare services to many companies in Gibraltar since 2008 and works within UK quality assured standards and procedures. During this time the company has developed a reputation for expertise, excellent service and reliability.
Our Occupational Health Specialists are UK GMC registered with postgraduate training in Occupational Medicine.
Workplace Health and Wellbeing
In addition to our established Occupational Health services, and following the lessons learnt from the COVID-19 pandemic, we have now extended our service capability to include actively promoting Health and Wellbeing in workplaces. This is achieved by way of virtual or on-site outreach sessions which focus on lifestyle issues including diet, exercise, stress control, resilience, and healthy work practices. This new service includes:
- Workplace wellness strategy consultation service
- Wellbeing workshops (A selection of interchangeable lifestyle Programs)
- Health promotion
- Nutritional education & Exercise workshops
- Breathe and stretch exercises for the office
- Micro break solutions
- Mental health talks